Welcome One and All!

Welcome One & All!

This chronicle is about my family of Azerothians in World of Warcraft. Join us as we explore every nook and cranny in the land of Azeroth. We are both Horde and Alliance, PVP and RP. I simply enjoy this world because it’s fun, challenging and deeply enriched with lore. I am an avid casual player and do not consider myself an expert at any part of the game except maybe pet collecting.

I might sometimes entertain you with my blunders, share my new insights and hopefully entice you into joining us as we drift here and there discovering more of this great land they call Azeroth.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

All New Darkmoon Faire


The Darkmoon Faire has been moved to a mysterious island only accessible once a month when the Faire is in progress. The only way there is through a portal from Thunder Bluff or Goldshire.


It was fun and festive and just a bit on the seedy side. I avoided the back of the tents and darker corners. The Faire grounds itself are safe, but wandering into the woods and along the coast was a different story. Areas outside the path and Faire are considered contested, which is important to note for those playing on PvP servers. Audreyrose got ganked as she was lost in thought fishing along the shores. 




The games were fun but getting enough Darkmoon Prize tickets for the new pets, mounts or gear is going to take a very long time as I do not like doing the dungeons. I sure hope Blizzard adjusts that a bit.


I am excited about the new pets and 2 new mounts available and will eventually collect them all. Can't decide which I want first. The monkey sure is mischievious looking and very cute. The cuteness factor always gets me.






If you go be sure to pick up your Darkmoon Adventurers Guide as soon as you arrive.


You have the opportunity to fish up the SEA PONY while fishing anywhere in open waters. Lumindarae (Spinebreaker/Horde)  and Serefina (Feathermoon/Alliance) both got him in a short while and in the same location. He's a very cute little companion that follows you safely protected in his little bubble of sea water.






More info here

No comments:

Post a Comment