Welcome One and All!

Welcome One & All!

This chronicle is about my family of Azerothians in World of Warcraft. Join us as we explore every nook and cranny in the land of Azeroth. We are both Horde and Alliance, PVP and RP. I simply enjoy this world because it’s fun, challenging and deeply enriched with lore. I am an avid casual player and do not consider myself an expert at any part of the game except maybe pet collecting.

I might sometimes entertain you with my blunders, share my new insights and hopefully entice you into joining us as we drift here and there discovering more of this great land they call Azeroth.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Galaxy far, far away...

I have expanded my exploration to include The Old Republic of Star Wars. And what a grand and exciting adventure it is. I have always had an affinity for things extraterrestrial and it is easy to get lost in my missions and discovering this new world.


Explore an age thousands of years before the rise of Darth Vader when war between
the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire divides the galaxy.
Choose to be a Jedi, a Sith, or from a variety of other classic Star Wars roles, and make decisions which define your personal story and determine your path down the light or dark side of the Force. Along the way you will befriend courageous companions who will fight at your side or possibly betray you based on your actions. Together, you will battle enemies in dynamic Star Wars combat and team up with other players to overcome incredible challenges.


My first character is 'Die'Shimain', a Republic Smuggler/Gunslinger - think Hans Solo.
Black Vulcar PvP realm.




I'm level 20 right now and soon to get my wookie companion. The graphics are incredible and the story interaction takes you deeper into relationship with your character and his companions. WOW definitely has some strong competition here but I still love that world and go back and forth depending on my mood. Do I want to explore strange galaxies and life forms or do I want to wander around more familiar territory? Lately it's been the stars that call....




Watch Trailor:  http://www.swtor.com/info


No comments:

Post a Comment