Welcome One and All!

Welcome One & All!

This chronicle is about my family of Azerothians in World of Warcraft. Join us as we explore every nook and cranny in the land of Azeroth. We are both Horde and Alliance, PVP and RP. I simply enjoy this world because it’s fun, challenging and deeply enriched with lore. I am an avid casual player and do not consider myself an expert at any part of the game except maybe pet collecting.

I might sometimes entertain you with my blunders, share my new insights and hopefully entice you into joining us as we drift here and there discovering more of this great land they call Azeroth.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Warcraft Custom Posters and T's



It's been a long while since I have posted anything. I've been pretty busy taking care of my Grand babies and still actively playing WOW.

I found this great site that makes custom T shirts, Posters, etc. You can design your own using one of your favorite characters using the easy to use template.

This is a link to keep in your back pocket when an occasion (Christmas, Birthday, Graduation)arises and you want to make a special gift for a Warcraft fan.

PRINTWARCRAFT 

No comments:

Post a Comment